Reporting for Investing News
In 2019, Investing News Network (Vancouver, British Columbia) committed providing dedicate coverage of the Australian Resource, Technology and Cannabis industries, including the people, events, news, and information that make Australia such an exciting arena for smart investors. The INN Australia Desk includes editors, writers, production coordinators, and executives dedicated to independent financial education and news of interest and investors in Australian markets.
- A graduate of Durham College's broadcast journalism program, Olivia has a passion for all things newsworthy. She got her start writing about esports (competitive video games), where she specialized in professional Call of Duty coverage. Since then, Olivia has transitioned into business writing for INN where her beats have included Australian mining and base metals.
- Justin Ziebart has over 10 years of public and private sector experience in Western Canada's energy industry. He primarily writes educational pieces on mining and energy markets for INN and other publications. Justin currently resides on Vancouver Island's west coast.
- Hamza finished his masters in media production in the fall of 2017. Soon after then, he went to Pakistan to help launch a digital content platform aimed at amplifying progressive South Asian voices. In just three months, the website has tripled its audience, and got featured in the New York Times! Previously, Hamza co-founded one of Pakistan's biggest entertainment media start-ups, Mangobaaz, which now has over a million viewers per month. Hamza also worked on a pretty cool augmented reality exhibition at the Art Gallery of Ontario. In his free time, Hamza likes to write, develop his palette for sushi, and explore the lesser known parts of Toronto.
- Alison is from all over the place having been born in the UK, grown up in Argentina, and done most of her education and early work experiences in Toronto and Vancouver. A relatively new Vancouverite, she has happily settled into the city’s relaxed environment, nourishing her love for quaint reading spots, ocean air, and good food. Alison has always been an avid writer and has recently pursued her long-standing dream of putting a novel down on paper. As an ex-management consultant, she combines her passion for writing with her business knowledge in her role as Client Content Editor at INN.
- Gabrielle grew up in the Lower Mainland of B.C. and has lived in Vancouver since 2011. She holds an Associate of Arts Degree from Langara College, and a Bachelors of Arts Major in Journalism from Kwantlen Polytechnic University. Now, she writes for INN focusing on Life Science Investing. Aside from work, Gabrielle enjoys travelling, and enjoying the outdoors—especially when hiking and cycling.
- Terry Yaremchuk is an Investment Advisor and Futures Trading representative with the Chippingham Financial Group. Terry offers wealth management and commodities trading services. Specific questions regarding a document can be directed to Terry Yaremchuk. Terry can be reached at email@example.com.
- Peter Epstein, CFA, MBA left a $3 billion hedge fund in mid-2011 to pursue a consulting career advising high growth natural resources companies how to distill and communicate their story to investors. In addition, he reaches out to retail and high net worth investors, mostly by writing compelling articles and interviews on select junior companies. Unlike many investment bloggers, Peter has a background in company analysis, including being designated a Chartered Financial Analyst, (CFA) and an MBA in accounting at NYU Stern School of Business.
- Geologist with extensive knowledge of the global mining industry gained through 30 years of diversified experience in mineral exploration and new business development in Canada, as well as 10 years living in Africa, New Zealand and Australia. Previously was Senior Research Officer at BHP Billiton, an executive with an exploration company working in Argentina and a mining analyst at three Vancouver based financial groups where he developed the Drill Tracker database in 2006. He holds a B.Sc. in Geology from the University of British Columbia and is registered as a Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo) with APEGBC.
- is founder and CEO at and Editor-In-Chief of the . Visit SteveOnCyber.com to read all of my blogs and articles covering cybersecurity. Follow me on Twitter or connect with me on LinkedIn. Send story tips, feedback, and suggestions to me .
- Bryan is a Senior Editor with INN. After graduating from the Langara journalism program he did some freelance reporting with community newspapers in British Columbia. He initially wrote about the life science space for INN and now spends his time covering the marijuana market, from Canadian LPs to US-based companies, and the impact of this sector on investors.
Pallavi Rao is a graduate student at the UBC School of Journalism, Writing and Media in Vancouver, British Columbia. She also works as a financial journalist with BCBusiness and is a research assistant at the Global Reporting Center.
- Priscila is originally from Buenos Aires, Argentina, where she earned a BA in Communications at Universidad de San Andres. She moved to Vancouver for the first time in 2010 and fell in love with the city. A few years after she went to London, UK, to study a MA in Journalism at Kingston University and came back in 2016. She enjoys reading, drinking coffee and travelling.
- Pia oversees the Production teams in Vancouver and Toronto. She was the first production manager at INN in 2008, left briefly and rejoined the company in 2011. Since then, she has been helping provide value to mining, cannabis, technology and life science companies by ensuring that campaign deliverables are executed on time and on spec. Pia holds a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism from the University of the Philippines.
Melissa Pistilli has been reporting on the markets and educating investors since 2006. She has covered a wide variety of industries in the investment space including mining, cannabis, tech and pharmaceuticals. Working for the Investing News Network since 2008, and formerly the first managing editor of the Investing News Network, Melissa now serves as Senior INNspired Content Developer. She helps to educate investors about opportunities in a variety of growth markets. Melissa holds a bachelor's degree in English education as well as a master's degree in the teaching of writing, both from Humboldt State University, California.
- Lauren was born in raised in the Lower Mainland. She gained her education through Douglas College’s Professional Writing program as well as SFU’s Editing certificate program. She has spent many years as part of the team at the Douglas College newspaper The Other Press, including a term as Editor-in-Chief. In her spare time, she plays games with friends, watches Big Brother and follows the Canucks.
Originally from Calgary, Georgia has been right at home in Toronto for more than two decades. Graduating from the University of Toronto with an honors BA in journalism, she is passionate about writing on diverse topics, including resources, arts, politics and social issues.
At INN Georgia covers a wide range of topics, including energy, battery and critical metals and diamonds. In her spare time, Georgia enjoys watching documentaries and experiencing Toronto's vibrant food, arts and cultural scene.
Isabel Armiento works as an investment writer for Investor's Digest newspaper and writes freelance for other publications, such as This magazine and Poynter. She holds a master's of English literature from the University of Toronto, where she worked as a student journalist for four years, and currently serves as the blog news editor for Canadian feminist magazine Shameless.
A Vancouver native, Charlotte has a BA in English and a Certificate in Editing from Simon Fraser University. She has an eye for detail and is passionate about creating and curating great content.
Charlotte began working at the Investing News Network in the spring of 2012 as editorial assistant, and has been hooked on mining since then. She's now editorial director for INN, and is always interested in hearing the latest mining news (and gossip).
DOWNLOAD FREE REPORTS